Sunday, December 2, 2012

I really do not ever get stressed. It's just not in my nature. If I have tons of assignments due, I am pretty good about scheduling each day out to accomplish all that I  have to. I also work very well under pressure, which is why I procrastinate on everything. The pressure relieves the stress.
However, my roommates all stress a lot. They will spend hours in the library every night. Yesterday they spent the entire day in the library. I decided to clean the entire apartment while they were gone so that they could come home to a nice clean apartment they did not have to worry about.
It was a simple gesture and easy to accomplish for me. I felt good knowing they would be able to walk in to a clean apartment after a stressful day doing work.
This assignment also really helped my realize how I do never get stressed. So I could have done something for just about anyone because they are most likely more stressed than me.
I like to just live life simply. It's a good time.
So clean apartment and stress free makes for a good upcoming week of the last days of classes.
I am beyond excited for this semester to be over.
It would be pretty cool if next semester didn't exist and we could just jump to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment