Sunday, December 9, 2012

To finals!

Today was our Christmas program in sacrament meeting. While the choir was up there singing multiple Christmas hymns, I could not help but think, "I really do love all of them. I love all people!" What a wonderful sentiment! What a wonderful attitude to have.
I am feeling pretty good. I am not really stressed at all for finals, which may not be a good thing...
I am very excited to go home. I know five finals stand in the way of that, but I have got this under control. I am feeling happy. I am feeling positive. I am feeling love for the world. What could go wrong?
Perhaps the same disappointment I just recently wrote about?
In the end, none of this matters, anyway. So, I shall not let gray hairs appear or an eye twitch develop over something that is not even going to matter in a short time.

I bid this blog adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment