Wednesday, December 5, 2012

College can be pretty frustrating sometimes. I guess I feel as though being a junior-and-a-half in college, I should be at the point where there are no surprises anymore. And definitely no more slaps in the face... Maybe I feel like at this point in my college career and even life, I should be responsible and experienced enough to no longer makes mistakes? However, this is not the case. We will always be making mistakes in life, no matter what age or where we are. So, even as a junior in college, I will still makes mistakes and receive grades I am not proud of.
We are never perfect in this life. Each day we are trying to learn and progress. We cannot progress if we have nothing to learn from. We learn from our mistakes.
And what I really need to realize is that college is not going to get easier just because I am further along in it. So I need to accept "unacceptable" grades and move on... Because that was certainly not the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment