Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yesterday I took a day trip to Moab and it was beautiful.
What a life!
Then I got my first speeding ticket on the way home...
For going 17 miles over the speed limit. My bad.
I really need to grow up in multiple ways. Whenever I do something irresponsible and disappointing, I realize how much growing up I still need to do.
It's crazy to me to think that girls my age are getting married or have been married for even more than one year...
I got a boot on my tire and then a speeding ticket all within one week.
How do you even learn how to pay bills and such?
Granted, I am only TWENTY. Perhaps I lose sight of what being a 20 year old girl is actually supposed to be like in respect to the rest of the world.
It doesn't have to mean married with 3 children...
Can I just go home now?

No comments:

Post a Comment